Ohio State afraid to schedule Boise State
OSU Overly Rated
2007-11-11 03:02:40 UTC
The weak scheduling finally exposed the Ohio State Buckeyes. The
Fighting Illini came in, they saw, they kicked some over-rated Buckeye
ass.

Ohio State, notorious for scheduling weak opponents, has steadfastly
refused to schedule the Boise State Broncos for fear they would get
their butts kicked into the next century. After witnessing their
performance against Illinois, it would appear those fears are certainly
justified.

Perhaps if they played more teams like the Boise State Broncos, they
would be more competitive as an opponent, instead of making a perennial
ass of themselves losing "championship" games...
michael myers
2007-11-11 03:13:23 UTC
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
Archie Leach
2007-11-11 05:00:51 UTC
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
Barrett Robinson
2007-11-11 13:27:44 UTC
Post by Archie Leach
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
short trip DOWN I-70? Down refers to north and south. ACROSS refers to
east and west. The PROPER statement is "being a straight shot across I-70.
David V. Loewe, Jr
2007-11-12 02:54:02 UTC
On 11 Nov 2007 13:27:44 GMT, Barrett Robinson
Post by Barrett Robinson
Post by Archie Leach
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
short trip DOWN I-70? Down refers to north and south. ACROSS refers to
east and west. The PROPER statement is "being a straight shot across I-70.
So?

You missed something more egregious...

Champaign isn't on I-70. It's on I-74.

I-74 to Indianapolis, I-70 from Indy to Columbus OH.
--
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his deserts are small,
- James Graham, Marquis of Montrose
milo
Score two more bites for Archie.
Archie Leach
2007-11-14 21:13:04 UTC
Post by Barrett Robinson
Post by Archie Leach
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
short trip DOWN I-70? Down refers to north and south. ACROSS refers to
east and west. The PROPER statement is "being a straight shot across I-70.
So?
You missed something more egregious...
Champaign isn't on I-70. It's on I-74.
I-74 to Indianapolis, I-70 from Indy to Columbus OH.
You need to cheque your fax. Chambana is a straight shot from
Columbutt down (or up or over or whatever preposition you want to use)
I-70.

Please, listen to what I'm saying. I'm a subscriber to
misc.transport.roads. I think I know what I"m talking about.
Carmen Ohio
2007-11-14 22:13:35 UTC
Post by Barrett Robinson
Post by Archie Leach
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
short trip DOWN I-70? Down refers to north and south. ACROSS refers to
east and west. The PROPER statement is "being a straight shot across I-70.
So?
You missed something more egregious...
Champaign isn't on I-70. It's on I-74.
I-74 to Indianapolis, I-70 from Indy to Columbus OH.
You need to cheque your fax. Chambana is a straight shot from
Columbutt down (or up or over or whatever preposition you want to use)
I-70.
Please, listen to what I'm saying. I'm a subscriber to
misc.transport.roads. I think I know what I"m talking about.
archie you are a notorious troll.

please do not respond to this idiot as he is merely trying to get
your goats.
Trent Woodruff
2007-11-15 03:38:02 UTC
Post by Carmen Ohio
Post by Archie Leach
Post by David V. Loewe, Jr
You missed something more egregious...
Champaign isn't on I-70. It's on I-74.
I-74 to Indianapolis, I-70 from Indy to Columbus OH.
You need to cheque your fax. Chambana is a straight shot from
Columbutt down (or up or over or whatever preposition you want to use)
I-70.
Please, listen to what I'm saying. I'm a subscriber to
misc.transport.roads. I think I know what I"m talking about.
archie you are a notorious troll.
please do not respond to this idiot as he is merely trying to get
your goats.
Yes, archie is a notorious goat-stealer!

...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When
you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I
dismiss yours.
- Stephen Roberts
David V. Loewe, Jr
2007-11-15 03:07:36 UTC
Post by Barrett Robinson
Post by Archie Leach
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
At least it's an easy drive from Champaign to Columbus, being a
straight shot trip down I-70.
short trip DOWN I-70? Down refers to north and south. ACROSS refers to
east and west. The PROPER statement is "being a straight shot across I-70.
So?
You missed something more egregious...
Champaign isn't on I-70. It's on I-74.
I-74 to Indianapolis, I-70 from Indy to Columbus OH.
You need to cheque
You some sort of Brit, Cary?
Post by Archie Leach
your fax.
I don't have a fax.
Post by Archie Leach
Chambana is a straight shot from Columbutt
down (or up or over or whatever preposition you want to use) I-70.
You're trolling. You should have warned me. I wouldn't have
interfered.
Post by Archie Leach
Please, listen to what I'm saying.
The battle cry of an rsfc-er who is trolling...
Post by Archie Leach
I'm a subscriber to misc.transport.roads.
And I'm an ex-OTR truck driver (and I used to live in Ranchambana
[1]). I've been down I-74 from Champaign to Indy many times (and up
I-70 from Effingham to Indy even more times).
Post by Archie Leach
I think I know what I"m talking about.
There you go thinking again...

[1] Which is to say Rantoul...
--
"I pissed a lot of people off today. I'm good at that."
-- Tim Masterson
Archie Leach
I'm not trolling. I don't engage in that kind of activity.
Robert
2007-12-02 20:21:54 UTC
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
Look at Ohio's state's non-conference for the next 3 years. A joke..

Robert
Steve
2007-12-02 20:28:24 UTC
Post by Robert
Look at Ohio's state's non-conference for the next 3 years. A joke..
Robert
Yeah...USC home and home, then Miami of Florida.

A few National Championships between those two jokes, huh..?
Professor
2007-12-02 20:29:44 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by michael myers
I agree 100 %. The bucks got what they deserved.Playing all those high
school mac teams and they call them selves "elite'?????
Look at Ohio's state's non-conference for the next 3 years. A joke..
Robert
Three National Championship games in 6 years? That's no joke, that's
success.
James Gibson
2007-11-11 13:29:46 UTC
Post by OSU Overly Rated
The weak scheduling finally exposed the Ohio State Buckeyes. The
Fighting Illini came in, they saw, they kicked some over-rated Buckeye
ass.
Ohio State, notorious for scheduling weak opponents, has steadfastly
refused to schedule the Boise State Broncos for fear they would get
their butts kicked into the next century. After witnessing their
performance against Illinois, it would appear those fears are certainly
justified.
Perhaps if they played more teams like the Boise State Broncos, they
would be more competitive as an opponent, instead of making a perennial
ass of themselves losing "championship" games...
Boise State? You mean the team that lost to a 3-win Washington team
24-10?
Professor
2007-12-02 06:08:47 UTC
Post by OSU Overly Rated
The weak scheduling finally exposed the Ohio State Buckeyes. The
Fighting Illini came in, they saw, they kicked some over-rated Buckeye
ass.
Ohio State, notorious for scheduling weak opponents, has steadfastly
refused to schedule the Boise State Broncos for fear they would get
their butts kicked into the next century. After witnessing their
performance against Illinois, it would appear those fears are certainly
justified.
Perhaps if they played more teams like the Boise State Broncos, they
would be more competitive as an opponent, instead of making a perennial
ass of themselves losing "championship" games...
Actually the Buckeyes are the #1 team in the country once again and are back
in the National Championship game. How do you like them apples?
Pauli G
absolutely tedious...against another SEC team I suppose *yawn*
Professor
2007-12-02 06:17:55 UTC
Post by OSU Overly Rated
Fighting Illini came in, they saw, they kicked some over-rated Buckeye
ass.
Ohio State, notorious for scheduling weak opponents, has steadfastly
refused to schedule the Boise State Broncos for fear they would get
their butts kicked into the next century. After witnessing their
performance against Illinois, it would appear those fears are certainly
justified.
Perhaps if they played more teams like the Boise State Broncos, they
would be more competitive as an opponent, instead of making a perennial
ass of themselves losing "championship" games...
Actually the Buckeyes are the #1 team in the country once again and are back
in the National Championship game. How do you like them apples?
absolutely tedious...against another SEC team I suppose *yawn*
The SEC sucks. Kansas lost just once and went undefeated longer than
anyone. I believe they deserve the shot.
John VanSickle
2007-12-05 22:38:14 UTC
As a lifelong Wolverines fan, I ask you to give it up. Maybe OSU is
overrated, maybe not. But let the record speak for itself.

Regards,
John
Professor
2007-12-06 01:44:38 UTC
Post by John VanSickle
As a lifelong Wolverines fan, I ask you to give it up. Maybe OSU is
overrated, maybe not. But let the record speak for itself.
Regards,
John
Well said. As a Buckeye fan I will certainly cheer for Michigan in whatever
bowl game they ended up in.
Steve
2007-12-06 02:33:39 UTC
Post by Professor
Well said. As a Buckeye fan I will certainly cheer for Michigan in
whatever bowl game they ended up in.
Capital One Bowl vs. Florida, New Year's day.
I would love to see UM win by several TDs, and they can.
Professor
2007-12-06 04:35:07 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by Professor
Well said. As a Buckeye fan I will certainly cheer for Michigan in
whatever bowl game they ended up in.
Capital One Bowl vs. Florida, New Year's day.
I would love to see UM win by several TDs, and they can.
Oh oh, well I'll still cheer for Michigan. I don't have much faith they'll
win as Tebow is quite the offensive force but I'd love to be surprised.
Trent Woodruff
2007-12-06 02:28:36 UTC
Post by John VanSickle
As a lifelong Wolverines fan, I ask you to give it up. Maybe OSU is
overrated, maybe not. But let the record speak for itself.
Kind of how Michigan ran screaming like a little girl from Hawaii.